- Client: Bill Davis
- Project Start: August 15, 2016
- Project End: August 26, 2016
- Company: Ryan Lockley Carpentry
- Website: www.ryanlockleycarpentry.co.uk
Well if you are reading this you are probably considering adding bespoke bookcases to your home, a great addition to any personal living area.
When installing bookcases you will need to decide what type of wood and style you would like and whether they is fitted to the building fabric or a movable piece of furniture. We design, machine and build handmade bookcases and shelving units with or without additional cupboards. We can build your bookshelves with a natural wood finish or if you require a painted finish we have the latest spray equipment to ensure that great look.
Whether you are looking for bookshelves to feature in your dining room, sitting room, family room, hallway, office area, play room or study, we can bring your ideas to life with made to measure solutions.
Some of the questions we ask our customer when considering bookshelves:
- What will you be storing in the bookshelves and around what quantity?
- What do you want the bookshelves to be made of?
- Will any storage cabinets be included in the unit design?
- Will the bookshelves be built into the building fabric as a unit?
- What sort of finish will you require e.g. spray painted?
- Are the bookshelves to be fitted on the carpet / floor area or remove carpet?
- Are there any electrical services to be moved or adapted?
- Is anything else being updated or changed in the room that may affect the build?