- Client: Greg Stevens
- Project Start: September 05, 2016
- Project End: September 16, 2016
- Company: Ryan Lockley Carpentry
- Website: www.ryanlockleycarpentry.co.uk
Well if you are reading this you are probably considering adding bespoke wardrobes units to your home or office. Adding a bespoke wardrobe is certainly a beneficial to any situation and helps you to store all those items out of everyday view.
When installing a bespoke wardrobe you will need to decide whether you would like it directly attached to your home, fitted straight to the floor and wall or possibly as a separate piece of furniture you can take with you if and when you move house.
The beauty about designing and building bespoke wardrobe units is you can have as much shelving or cupboard areas as you see fit.
Some of the questions we asked the customer for this decking:
- How large would you like the wardrobe to be?
- What do you want to do on the wardrobe?
- Will the space a accommodate the furniture design?
- Will the wardrobe accommodate all your items?
- Do you require a dressing area within the wardrobe?
- Do you have any existing features that have to be worked around?
- Are there any services in the way that need to be avoided or accessed in the future?
- Will you be storing shoes in the wardrobe?
- Will there need to be any lights installed in the wardrobe?