- Client: Eileen Fell
- Project Start: May 02, 2016
- Project End: May 06, 2016
- Company: Ryan Lockley Carpentry
- Website: www.ryanlockleycarpentry.co.uk
Well if you are reading this you are probably considering adding a decking area to your home, a great extension to your personal living area.
When installing a decking area you will need to decide whether you would like it directly attached to your home, fitted straight to the floor or possibly somewhere else in the garden. What is great about a decking area is the ground doesn’t need to be level, we can install it with supports slightly above the ground and you’d never know.
Installing a decking area can be pretty hard going with the installation of adequate concrete supports but we have all the latest tools and equipment and are well versed in the best methods.
Some of the questions we asked the customer for this decking:
- How large would you like the decking to be?
- What do you want to do on the decking?
- Will this size decking accommodate this?
- Will you get enough sun with the decking in this position?
- Do you require a barbecue area on the decking?
- Will you have the best view from the decking in this position?
- Do you have any existing features that have to be worked around?
- Do you require any seated areas built into the decking or flower beds?
- Are there any services in the ground area that need to be avoided or accessed in the future?